remove realsched.exe of realplayer

I never thought this is so annoying:realsched.exe is part of realpayer
for updating.It is always in startup.I tried to delete it from startup
firts by msconfig,then by going to the folder itself in programme files
and finally delete it from the registry by going to run at the the
registry.All that works then that application come back again to the
startup!!!???
What i know is there is an option of realplayer that stops this but
what is that?And where is that?Or is there some way i dont know?

--
alderessy

Juan

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

That little app is a spyware installed with Realplayer, so treath it as
spyware... install Adaware SE Personal Edition, SpywareBlaster, Spybot
Search & Destroy.
http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads31.html the problem will probably
persist from here to KC so it would be wise to uninstall Realplayer as it
also disables the System Restore feature and you may find you dont have
restore points when you need them.

That media player is the one proposed by the European Commision for use with
Windows XP, and the perceived reason they wanted to get Windows Media Player
out of Windows. Now with the media player stripped edition of WXP in Europe,
more users will find themselves in the same situation you're in, and they
probably wont know it.
I wonder what people see in Realplayer?, I never much cared for it myself.
If you want a realy good Media Player and dont care for WMP install Apple
iTunes Jukebox, that's a media player most people like and it's a nice one..
and free of course. http://www.apple.com/itunes/jukebox.html