Not too sure if i have come to the right place but i am having trouble
getting into my hotmail account.When i open the page the green task boxes go
along the bottom of the page and then just stop with the timer still showing
and it can stay like this for as long as im on the net.Any ideas anyone
please.
Thank you for reading this
Trudibabe

Contact MSN Hotmail Support
http://support.msn.com/contactus_emailsupport.aspx?productkey=hotmail&ct=eformts

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Trudibabe" wrote:

| Not too sure if i have come to the right place but i am having trouble
| getting into my hotmail account.When i open the page the green task boxes go
| along the bottom of the page and then just stop with the timer still showing
| and it can stay like this for as long as im on the net.Any ideas anyone
| please.
| Thank you for reading this
| Trudibabe

You can post your query to this MSN/Hotmail-specific newsgroup:

microsoft.public.msn.discussion

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.msn.discussion

In your newsreader: