Windows XP home user wireless does not auot-start

a b F Wireless
July 10, 2005 1:45:01 PM

Wireless zero confirguration will auto-start on my notebook Windows XP Pro
system, but not on my Windows XP Home desktop even though I set it to
automatic for startup type. Is there a fix or would I need to upgrade to the
next Microsoft operating system when it comes out to see if the problem is
resolved there?
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 10, 2005 6:46:07 PM

How to set up your computer for wireless networking in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314897

Making the Wireless Home Network Connection in Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/exp...

Visit the experts in the Wireless Networking newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

!