Windows XP home user wireless does not auot-start

Wireless zero confirguration will auto-start on my notebook Windows XP Pro
system, but not on my Windows XP Home desktop even though I set it to
automatic for startup type. Is there a fix or would I need to upgrade to the
next Microsoft operating system when it comes out to see if the problem is
resolved there?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows home user wireless auot start

    How to set up your computer for wireless networking in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314897

    Making the Wireless Home Network Connection in Windows XP

    Visit the experts in the Wireless Networking newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Lost in XP" wrote:

    | Wireless zero confirguration will auto-start on my notebook Windows XP Pro
    | system, but not on my Windows XP Home desktop even though I set it to
    | automatic for startup type. Is there a fix or would I need to upgrade to the
    | next Microsoft operating system when it comes out to see if the problem is
    | resolved there?

Wireless Microsoft Windows XP