Problem with users account

July 11, 2005 4:23:28 AM

I have installed TV tuner in my windows xp pro.
I can see the programs using my administrator account, but I cannot use the
program with my other accounts.
Is there any way to use the program with other users account beside
administrator account.
TIA.

More about : problem users account

July 11, 2005 4:23:29 AM

"" wrote:
> I have installed TV tuner in my windows xp pro.
> I can see the programs using my administrator account, but I
> cannot use the
> program with my other accounts.
> Is there any way to use the program with other users account
> beside
> administrator account.
> TIA.

asuming it was 2k/XP compatible MSI installer, it would have asked you
if you just want to install it for you your self, or everyone, im
guessing you selected just me, or it didnt have that feature, Eayist
way to fix is set the offending user acounts to administrator, install
the software, then set the user acount back to user.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/New-Users-Problem-account-...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1764741
July 11, 2005 10:13:24 AM

Thanks Sparda.