Sign in with
Your question

FS: 6850's

Last response: in Deals
February 23, 2012 12:37:20 PM

I have a MSI Cyclone 6850 and a Saphire 100315L 6850. both 1gb. Send me an offer at nagol567@gmail.com

More about : 6850

February 24, 2012 7:22:22 PM

no offer, what's your price, I can get a brand new one for $140
February 24, 2012 7:23:10 PM

US$ that is...
Related resources
February 24, 2012 7:38:45 PM

DryCreamer said:
no offer, what's your price, I can get a brand new one for $140

Actually through the 28th you can get the same Sapphire card for $120 after MIR with the 10% off promo code ($150 - 10%($15) -$15 MIR = $120) with free shipping and a free copy of Dirt 3 ! ( Linkie )
February 26, 2012 8:08:34 PM

yea but everyone knows that MIRs never come back. refurbished ones arent going below $130 either. and thats the crappy brands. these together can definitely push up to 1ghz together. $125 each obo
February 27, 2012 2:30:14 AM

why does everyone want more for a used gpu then it is new
Also what MIR's did you not get back?
February 27, 2012 3:53:07 AM

nagol567 said:
yea but everyone knows that MIRs never come back. refurbished ones arent going below $130 either. and thats the crappy brands. these together can definitely push up to 1ghz together. $125 each obo

Never had a problem getting a MIR sure they take awhile but they always show up - if you fill everything out and send it in -- but even if you drop the $15 a brand new one is only $135 so your wanting to offer only a $10 discount to buy a used one with no warranty and no Dirt 3 Game code ( A $49 addon ) -- So still not a very good deal - You have to realize that lately GPU prices have been falling faster than they used to since there have been new cards introduced that offer better performance for the same price so the older models prices have fallen and when trying to sell used you need to be realistic and not base the selling price on what you paid for it but what it currently sells for and realize that used is never going to compete with brand new for the same price ! (since new comes with a full warranty and a well known retailer to back it up - rather than an unknown third party)
February 27, 2012 6:10:08 PM

JDFan said:
Never had a problem getting a MIR sure they take awhile but they always show up - if you fill everything out and send it in -- but even if you drop the $15 a brand new one is only $135 so your wanting to offer only a $10 discount to buy a used one with no warranty and no Dirt 3 Game code ( A $49 addon ) -- So still not a very good deal - You have to realize that lately GPU prices have been falling faster than they used to since there have been new cards introduced that offer better performance for the same price so the older models prices have fallen and when trying to sell used you need to be realistic and not base the selling price on what you paid for it but what it currently sells for and realize that used is never going to compete with brand new for the same price ! (since new comes with a full warranty and a well known retailer to back it up - rather than an unknown third party)

Well first off, the card in question is on sale and will be back up to $150 as of this Thursday and I am asking for $120 I have the unused dirt 3 promo coupon and will send it (even though you cant play online or save without live). And the Sapphire that I am selling is in new condition but its out of the box. So i am selling a brand new 100% functioning card with all its in-box goodies just without the warranty for $120. I will sell both for cheaper but separate i have to stay at $120ea. If someone wants to buy both I am willing to sell both for $220. The prices aren't dropping that quick. Don't be so dramatic. If it makes you feel better I'll just re-post in two days when the sale is over.
February 27, 2012 7:36:30 PM

And you call in the next 20 minutes, we'll throw in a free set of kitchen sponges! Act now, supplies are limited...
March 9, 2012 12:38:24 AM

+1 for Senpepe. You're not EVER going to get anywhere NEAR the new price ESPECIALLY for a card that is 1 generation old now what with the 7000 series out... good luck and have fun selling those cards as though they're new. And I realize you made a new post so no one can see these messages...
!