Call of Duty Black Ops Revealed Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

in0va3

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
I was imagining that less people would buy this game because of no Infinity Ward, but let's see how it comes out. MW2 is already getting old now and I want a new shooter of CoD series!

znegval

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
[citation][nom]zachary k[/nom]try reading, i hear it helps.[/citation]

I think you misunderstood his comment. He probably just made a reference to all those people from MW2 leaving the studio.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
I'm hoping Treyarch comes out well with this one and yet again proves IW that they can make a solid addition to the series. I thought CoD WaW was a pretty dang solid game. If they could mix the goods of MW2 and the goods of WaW then they'll make a great game.

pwnzerage

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
[citation][nom]waylander[/nom]If the online is as bad as MW2 was then there's no way I'm buying this...[/citation]

I actually kinda like the MW2 online. The people who play it, however, are camping little bitches. That's what grenades are for.

imspecial

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
[citation][nom]znegval[/nom]I think you misunderstood his comment. He probably just made a reference to all those people from MW2 leaving the studio.[/citation]
I think you misunderstood. Infinity Ward is not making this installment of Call of Duty. Treyarch is, which has nothing to do with the people (or lack there of) working for Infinity Ward.

huron

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2007
As long as they listen to the community and have the dedicated servers (confirmed? - please post the source), it should be fine. I know many people still playing the original MW because the multiplayer is so much better.

CptTripps

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
I think Treyarch did well with WaW compared to COD3, I will probably rent it and play through the SP. For MP, MW2 and all it's damn killstreak rewards ruined the game for me. I asked my install of BC2 and it said there was no way it will release me from its clutches, a game would have to be fricking amazing to drag me away from Dice.

Brent_NC

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
CODWAW was absolutely awesome. I am glad Treyarch had it instead of IW. IW has done enough damage to the franchise, thank you very much.

On the surface, it sounds like they are going to stick with a proven model.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
They are really milking the Call of Duty franchise aren't they. It's almost to the point I can't stand hearing the name COD anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.