Unknown Files CA00.IDX ... 1283 of them

In 'My Documents' -> 'Nero Recode' there
have appeared 1283 files of the form CA00.IDX.
Has anyone any idea of the source of this file format.
OK I have some 11 grandchildren who enjoy
'T'internet'. So the files could have come from anywhere.
I'm on ntl broadband ... Google seems to indicate
a possible AOL source ... so thats out.
I use Ahead Nero DVD/CD burning program.
Its Windows XP Home.
Can anyone help?
Currently they are in the Recycle bin.

Malke

Longfellow wrote:

> In 'My Documents' -> 'Nero Recode' there
> have appeared 1283 files of the form CA00.IDX.
> Has anyone any idea of the source of this file format.
> OK I have some 11 grandchildren who enjoy
> 'T'internet'. So the files could have come from anywhere.
> I'm on ntl broadband ... Google seems to indicate
> a possible AOL source ... so thats out.
> I use Ahead Nero DVD/CD burning program.
> Its Windows XP Home.
> Can anyone help?
> Currently they are in the Recycle bin.

Google tells me they are Nero ID's for music. If you use "CA00.IDX" as
your search term, you'll get quite a few sites with comments about
these files. I don't know how you came up with an AOL source.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=CA00.IDX&btnG=Search

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers