**SOLD----- EVGA GTX 560 SC 2GB Video Card--------$160 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

specopspc

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2010
SOLD TO "Vietcious" AS OF 4-30-2012

My loss your gain: The newbie in me didnt know & thought by buying a 2nd GTX 560 I would double my FPS; my idea of how SLI ran....:shrug: happens to the newbies I admit I faulted; should have checked before buying. Gotta love impulse buys...lol

Tried to return it & they tried to hit me with a whopping 15% restocking fee of course I am not gonna loose over $40.71 because I merely opened the package tried a couple games to my not knowing the games i play are locked at the 30fps :cry: so I its here for your viewing pleasure & to lighten my "loss of $$$" I paid $254 for it in store.

So I think you follow me so far; so hopefully I can find her a good home here. Card again is Like Brand New; cant call it that since i opened the box and ran it for a day. So I call it new. Nothing wrong works perfect; again my loss someones gain. I reduced it just a tad under market to include shipping.

I feel its a fair deal considering the circumstances & card just being 2-3 days old. $[strike]240[/strike] Reduced to $160 includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking & insurance CONUS ONLY.

At this time only form of payment I am willing to accept is either a USPS Money order or Personal Check but of course there will be a hold on the shipment until check clears. I will ship same day of payment clearing. Best bet USPS money order to make things quicker if you dont want to wait.

3fa5bd53.jpg

f7b6d9e3.jpg

64d51db3.jpg

d906d280.jpg

HEATWARE: SPECOPSPC

specopspc

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2010

Wow really? So when I include my card with the $20 off its $220--I haven't mailed in the rebate card so I will ship receipt from store and buyer can follow up with rebate. So technically I would be cheaper than new egg I was going to disclose that in a Pm but seems like I have to address it since a wrench was thrown my way. I didn't want to make that public. ;)

NeonPiggy

Honorable
Feb 24, 2012
To be honest, you're probably going to get a better deal by eating the restocking fee. GTX 580s have gone here for 300, there's no reason to buy a regular 560 (non Ti and non 448), even if it's new.

If you drop the price by another 20 dollars, it may have people that bite...but for 10 dollars more, you don't have to deal with personal checks, you get free 2 day shipping if you have ShopRunner, and NewEgg takes back any DoA cards.

Like I said, GLWS, but just my two cents.

Etkini

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2012
Another stupid question.. what games are you playing that are locked at 30FPS? Is VSync on/off? I mean..not that it should *only* be 30FPS, assuming your refresh rate would be 59-60Hz.

specopspc

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2010

MW3 COD--When I try to run SLI gives me this message--
Direct3DDevice9::present failed: An undetermined error occurred will only play in 640x480 and gets 50fps but quality sucks I want 1080p.

Duke Nukem will not even boot--Screen goes all out with snow like effects cant shut program off; have to manually power down -power Button 20+ seconds.

Chess runs fine.

SWAT 4 again 30-31fps....right now that's all i have

^+1 @ NeutralEnergy

Is a GTX 560 really $254? Maybe with taxes, shipping, and not the rebate?

Anyhow--you can get 190% of the performance of a single card with 2 in SLI. I'd say 160% would be typical, which is pretty solid.

OP--try doing a clean install of NVidia's drivers. If it doesn't work then (after turning on SLI in the NVidia Control Panel), then the new graphics card is broken. Is there still a 15% restocking fee for that?

specopspc

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2010
lol I'm selling one for $150 shipped and you can get it way cheaper than what you're offering on ebay... You should lower the price further. You're not going to get it for anywhere near the new price. There's something fishy here... You said you bought it for $254 and that the restocking fee is $40 and some change... And you're offering it for $200? You should just return it and pay the restocking fee if it really was 2-3 days old.

Neutral Energy dont know where you get off coming on my thread advertising your sale & bashing mine & telling me what I should do with my price. Is your card less than 3 weeks old? Probably not....Lol Wow $150 and you haven't sold it yet ? Whats wrong with it I mean should have gone like hot cakes & I am not on eBay not sure where you got that from :non: ? And yes when I bought it the price was $254 without the mail in rebate (maybe winning buyer can mail it in; I haven't applied for it as of yet) and it was at CompUSA so no shipping I picked it up in person ;) . So really I sound fishy because a store that I personally hate for trying to charge me a restocking fee for opening the box? Yes I would rather loose the money to a "good forum" member than the greedy retail store; whats fishy about that :hello: ? My call, my sale, dont like it stay off my thread! [:amk-aka-phantom]

1777300c.jpg

There's the proof buddy.....!!! [:aford10:7]

Its beyond the 15 days now. My games that I play which are the few mentioned above are locked so will not help anyway. If it doesn't sell i will keep it for my son's pc. Thanks for the suggestions & thoughtful comments & yes its a great card as you mentioned delauder.

NeutralEnergy

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2011
Ahh. Now you're making sense. A 2gb card, not the regular 1gb and the returning days have past. Alright. Didn't mean to be too much of a dick about it all, just pointed some things out that I thought were interesting. I'm deleting the post. Good luck with the sale.

dr_wack

Honorable
Mar 16, 2012
2 things EXACTLY when it was bought and i want to c u post a youtube video of you putting it in then actually USING it so i can make sure its not defective

yaboiicey1

Honorable
Apr 2, 2012
That's a good price for a 2gb gpu . I would buy it from you but I'm probably to young to and I'm not a person who likes buying from the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.