I couldn't log-in by administrator.

It displays "account restricted".
And when i am installing a software, it displays "Couldn't access All
User\Documents, please connect administrator", but the account which I am
using having administrator power.
How could I do for this problem? Thank you.

You're apparently running XP Home. You can only log onto the built in Administrator account in Safe Mode. See Help and Support for "Safe Mode".

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.