excell program

how do i know if i have excell program on my computer
4 answers Last reply
More about excell program

    In news:C2AE35F4-9875-4FA1-AA10-24C1A1238833@microsoft.com,
    issy <issy@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

    > how do i know if i have excell program on my computer

    First of all, note that it's spelled "excel." I don't like to
    correct spelling errors here, but I don't want you looking for
    the wrong thing.

    I see that others have told you how to look for it, but I'll
    supply a more general answer. Did you install Excel or Microsoft
    Office? Did you buy a computer that was advertised to come with
    Office preinstalled?

    If the answer to each question above is "no," you don't have it.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    Search for excel.exe

    Regards.

    Bill Ridgeway
    Computer Solutions

    "issy" <issy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how do i know if i have excell program on my computer

    As a followup to the previous replies to your question, if you are looking
    for a simple viewer for Excel files, you can download the free Excel Viewer
    from:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C8378BF4-996C-4569-B547-75EDBD03AAF0&displaylang=en

    Or if you are interested in a free 60-day trial of Microsoft Office 2003
    Standard (including Excel 2003) visit:
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/standardtrial.mspx

    Hope this helps.

    --
    Patrick Elliott

    Have you run WindowsUpdate lately?
    Visit http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com to be sure Windows is up to date.

    "issy" <issy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how do i know if i have excell program on my computer

    Start > All programs. Does appear "Microsoft Excel"?

    --
    www.fermu.com
    ¡Regístrate y participa!

    "issy" <issy@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:C2AE35F4-9875-4FA1-AA10-24C1A1238833@microsoft.com...
    > how do i know if i have excell program on my computer

Computers Microsoft Windows XP