excell program

how do i know if i have excell program on my computer

In news:C2AE35F4-9875-4FA1-AA10-24C1A1238833@microsoft.com,
issy <issy@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> how do i know if i have excell program on my computer

First of all, note that it's spelled "excel." I don't like to
correct spelling errors here, but I don't want you looking for
the wrong thing.

I see that others have told you how to look for it, but I'll
supply a more general answer. Did you install Excel or Microsoft
Office? Did you buy a computer that was advertised to come with
Office preinstalled?

If the answer to each question above is "no," you don't have it.

Please reply to the newsgroup

Search for excel.exe

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"issy" <issy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do i know if i have excell program on my computer

As a followup to the previous replies to your question, if you are looking
for a simple viewer for Excel files, you can download the free Excel Viewer
from:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C8378BF4-996C-4569-B547-75EDBD03AAF0&displaylang=en

Or if you are interested in a free 60-day trial of Microsoft Office 2003
Standard (including Excel 2003) visit:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/standardtrial.mspx

Hope this helps.

--
Patrick Elliott

Have you run WindowsUpdate lately?
Visit http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com to be sure Windows is up to date.

"issy" <issy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do i know if i have excell program on my computer

Start > All programs. Does appear "Microsoft Excel"?

--
www.fermu.com
¡Regístrate y participa!

"issy" <issy@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:C2AE35F4-9875-4FA1-AA10-24C1A1238833@microsoft.com...
> how do i know if i have excell program on my computer

TRENDING THREADS