Can I run this games?

arnoreids

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2009
I got Hp pavilion dv6000 laptop.
Can I run these games??? Call of duty World at war, Crysis and left 4 dead?

Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM)2 Duo CPU T7500 @ 2.20GHz
L2 cache: 8.192 KB
Code name: Merom
Frequency: 2200MHz
L1 cache: 128KB
L2 cache: 8.192 KB

Memory 2.048 MB <-can I upgrade the memory? :eek:

Video card: Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS
Mode: 1280x800 whit 32 bit color depth

Windows: Vista Home premium Service pack 2

Hard disk:
Bytes per sector: 512
Total sectors: 472.616.168
Sector per track: 63
Hard disk heads 30.401

Thy! :hello:

Solution
No you can't apart from maybe L4D and even that will run like a dog.

You shouldn't be using your laptop for gaming, laptops just aren't cut out for it even laptops that are marketed as 'gaming laptops'. Those tiny cases, small fans and wafer thin heatsinks just aren't suitable IMO for handling all the heat generated by your hardware that created whilst gaming.

It might be ok for a year but eventually you will start to notice things will crash randomly and your PC acting strangely, this is because all the heat has a cumlative effect and will degrade silicon over time.

Sorry to be a killjoy but I'm only trying to warn you just stick to what a laptop is good for home work, study and surfing.

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
No you can't apart from maybe L4D and even that will run like a dog.

You shouldn't be using your laptop for gaming, laptops just aren't cut out for it even laptops that are marketed as 'gaming laptops'. Those tiny cases, small fans and wafer thin heatsinks just aren't suitable IMO for handling all the heat generated by your hardware that created whilst gaming.

It might be ok for a year but eventually you will start to notice things will crash randomly and your PC acting strangely, this is because all the heat has a cumlative effect and will degrade silicon over time.

Sorry to be a killjoy but I'm only trying to warn you just stick to what a laptop is good for home work, study and surfing.

Solution