Im looking for some new PC games all sorts...

pinoynobello

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
Im looking for PC games maybe 1 MMO a few RTS and some sim city type games. Im into L4d and CS and all that so i dont think im really looking for any FPS but if theres anything out there worth noting throw them my way. I just restarted my City of hero's account but i cant run it on my shitty laptop so im waiting for my new PC to come in to run it. Ive been playing Diablo 2 again and im going to install and play company of heros as soon as i get my PC. I liked command and conquer up too red alert 2 im more of a defensive player so i like to make bases and walls and stuff.

Anything ww2 is good such as company of heros so anything RTS is like that is good. Just looking for advice lemme know whats good ive been away for awhile.

tulx

Distinguished
May 17, 2009

Regarding MMOs, theres Star Wars: The Old Republic slowly emerging. It's supposed to go into closed Beta anytime soon. Take a look at www.swtor.com It seems like this game will shake the somewhat rotting MMO genre up.

RTS - it's my personal opinion, but I think Empire: Total War is the only RTS game one needs. It just has it all - grand turn-based stratedy, action-packed real time battles, angaging multiplayer and an absolutely ENORMOUS scope.

Then there's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 at the door, of course, but you said FPS is not your thing right now.

Dragon Age: Origins, a classic RPG from the makers of Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights, is about to come out shortly. Set in a mature dark fantasy world, this one seems to be promissing.

I'm sure there are other good games comin, but these were the ones I'm tracking with the most interest.