internet browsing problems

--
Keith Pfannkuch

Byte

When was the last time you did a little cleaning?
Open IE>Tools>Internet Options>Delete Cookies
Also Delete files including 0ffline content. Next:
Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Disk Cleanup
Maybe this will work for you. Happy putering :~)
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"Keith Pfannkuch" wrote:

> Keith Pfannkuch problems with IE 6.0 Wrote:
> > It happens at several websites.
> > Example:
> > 1. I go to www.etax.dor.ga.gov/ makes it there fine
> > 2. I link to (or select) "forms and instructions" makes it there
> > fine
> > 3. I link to (or select) "registration and licensing" makes it there
> > fine
> > 4. I select form CRF-002 to download and it will not download.
> > I see transmisstion a lot of packets being sent but I receive a few
> > very
> > slowly until the system just errors out.
> > 5. I have had the same problem at other websites. I navigate fine but
> > cannot
> > load the final file.Please help somebody as soon as possible
>

> --
> Keith Pfannkuch

TRENDING THREADS