[FS]New Pictures! 2 EVGA GTX 560 Ti DS superclocked (Excepting Offers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundworkspr3d

Honorable
Mar 1, 2012
Hey guys if anyone is interested, I'm selling two EVGA GTX 560 Ti Superclocked Dual fan.

Everything is in its plastic wrap nothing has been used or opened, just the video cards have been used both come in there original box with everything that came in the box.
If any other information is needed please PM me. dont mind talking over the phone !

Had them since December 27th 2011. I'm selling both as bundle for $450 and i'll ship them for free, Anyone interested please let me know !

If you're just "accepting offers", you want to switch to posting good prices quickly. The 7850 just launched and will hit stores in three weeks. It matches a GTX 570 for $250 new, so you'll need to sell these at $200 or less (much less for me) soon or you won't find any buyers.

halodude23

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009

That's what happens when you use them, it brings the price down..

$285? I thought these things were like $240 at launch? So you paid $45 extra for "SC" and want someone to pay that now too? I don't even see how your original shipping cost is relevant. (I went to UCLA though, so if you understand the rivalry, I kinda think 'SC is worthless.)

Anyhow, you can bite the bullet and accept that these (GTX 560Ti's, no "SC") sell for $200 new today and will be $175 NEW in three weeks, meaning a used one is worth less than that. Or you can wait for the 7850 to become available and never be able to sell these cards. Or you can just keep them and be happy with their awesome performance (what I'd do).

soundworkspr3d

Honorable
Mar 1, 2012
well you know what, If your not gonna buy then don't comment. I've been checking the prices of these cards and brand new there going for 260. These are not standard cards, so If the other one's go for 200 good for them.

I Live in P.R. Things here are not as cheap as the states. But i do think less 200 is a little bit on the desperate side, If i don't sell them well to bad, but I'm not going to give them away either.

So if your not interested don't bother me! with your retailing expertise!

Status
Not open for further replies.