What's the best Steering wheel to buy ?

I need a replacement for my broken Logitech Ferrari GT 3in1 steering wheel (broken for the 50th time, stupid pedals just don't last under pressure).

It must be good quality, have a decent set of pedals with it and also needs to work with both PC and PS3 (for the odd times I switch to the console). Don't really have a budget or manufacturer in mind, just want something good quality that lasts longer than 3 months....!

Any recommendations please people ???
5 answers Last reply
More about what steering wheel
  1. I have the Thrustmaster Ferrari F430. Couldn't be happier. Set up is a snap. Only has 2 pedals though........ if you're hardcore you may want to find something with a clutch. Me, I say screw that. Have a ton of fun driving 190+ MPH on one of those NFS Shift tracks. The wheel is well built, better than MOMO IMO and the wheel seems bigger. Higher quality made. VroomVroom......
  2. Hands down, the best steering wheel on the market is the Logitech G25. It'll cost you, but you get what you pay for.
  3. Quote:
    Hands down, the best steering wheel on the market is the Logitech G25. It'll cost you, but you get what you pay for.

+1 :D

Isn't the G27 out soon? That may push the price of the G25 down making it even more of a bargain!!
  4. ^
    The G27 is already out, but I've heard mixed reviews. Some people prefer it to the G25, some don't.

From what I understand, it's really just a G25 with a few more buttons, and maybe a couple of improvements here and there that I won't even bother going into detail on.

You really can't go wrong either way, though. :)
  5. I have the G25 and I love it... Only use it to play GT5 (PS3).....
Ask a new question

Read More

PlayStation Steering Wheel Logitech Video Games