Sign in with
Your question

What's the best Steering wheel to buy ?

Last response: in Video Games
November 3, 2009 7:12:28 PM

I need a replacement for my broken Logitech Ferrari GT 3in1 steering wheel (broken for the 50th time, stupid pedals just don't last under pressure).

It must be good quality, have a decent set of pedals with it and also needs to work with both PC and PS3 (for the odd times I switch to the console). Don't really have a budget or manufacturer in mind, just want something good quality that lasts longer than 3 months....!

Any recommendations please people ???

More about : steering wheel buy

November 3, 2009 7:32:34 PM

I have the Thrustmaster Ferrari F430. Couldn't be happier. Set up is a snap. Only has 2 pedals though........ if you're hardcore you may want to find something with a clutch. Me, I say screw that. Have a ton of fun driving 190+ MPH on one of those NFS Shift tracks. The wheel is well built, better than MOMO IMO and the wheel seems bigger. Higher quality made. VroomVroom......
November 3, 2009 7:43:36 PM

Hands down, the best steering wheel on the market is the Logitech G25. It'll cost you, but you get what you pay for.
Related resources
November 3, 2009 8:06:27 PM

Quote:
Hands down, the best steering wheel on the market is the Logitech G25. It'll cost you, but you get what you pay for.

+1 :D 

Isn't the G27 out soon? That may push the price of the G25 down making it even more of a bargain!!
November 3, 2009 8:16:02 PM

^
The G27 is already out, but I've heard mixed reviews. Some people prefer it to the G25, some don't.

From what I understand, it's really just a G25 with a few more buttons, and maybe a couple of improvements here and there that I won't even bother going into detail on.

You really can't go wrong either way, though. :) 
November 3, 2009 8:25:25 PM

I have the G25 and I love it... Only use it to play GT5 (PS3).....
!