****in Motherboard need help bad plz

Kermit

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2003
Well i just got my new raddy 9600 and so i go to take out my old video card and it only comes out on one side which is the side without the little hook thingy and imma little pissed off i cant get it out my mobo is M7VIG pro from biostar and i was wondering if anyone could help

thnx

You need to be a little more specific here, that M/B came with onboard video which has to be disabled in the CMOS setup, to be able to use the AGP slot, but it sounds like you're saying, you've got an existing AGP card in the machine you can't get out, I looked at the picture of the M/B and didn't see a holdown clip at the far end of the AGP slot, that would have to be disengaged to remove the card, but if its the same color as the slot material, you may have one, but I doubt it. Have you removed the lock in screw, or is there a case rivet in the way of the AGP cards bracket coming out, check these things out.

<b><font color=purple>Details, Details, Its all in the Details, If you need help, Don't leave out the Details.</font color=purple></b>