Sign in with
Your question

Need to Sell Gaming Computer!

Last response: in Deals
March 3, 2012 5:15:12 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140712775891?ssPageName=STRK:ME... Need to sell this. I need the money very soon. Great deal. Custom case side. Please someone buy it.

More about : sell gaming computer

March 3, 2012 6:35:29 PM

That is sort of over priced. All those parts new cost about as much as you are asking.

March 4, 2012 12:17:33 AM

And I modded the case, and there's cold cathodes, and I did the labor, (as stupid as it sounds, it ups the price) and there are led's and after market fans, and an aftermarket CPU Cooler. It completely worth it.
Related resources
March 8, 2012 10:13:46 PM

Yeah...you can't charge for labor because nobody will pay you for it, as cool as it looks in the photos. Also, your eBay page has a bunch of stuff about "no returns & all sales final". I understand why you put it there, but you could mention something like "full email tech support" to make it sound more reliable.

Anyhow, good luck with your sale.
March 9, 2012 6:42:36 PM

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.
March 9, 2012 9:29:24 PM

modding a pc is like modding a car, the labor and parts are worth zero dollars if the buyer doesn't care for it and unlike a car, you can't exactly flash it outside neither. judging from the parts though, you're charging a pretty large margin over retail price.
March 9, 2012 10:12:36 PM

shepard90 said:
modding a pc is like modding a car, the labor and parts are worth zero dollars if the buyer doesn't care for it and unlike a car, you can't exactly flash it outside neither. judging from the parts though, you're charging a pretty large margin over retail price.

Sad but true.

Some might not even care for the lights (no offense), so it is entirely different strokes for different folks.
I feel modding is more of a way of personalizing something and showing off your "skill", and getting it pre done
kills most of that.
March 10, 2012 3:14:16 PM

Quote:
I'll buy just the processor..
let me know.

Yes if it doesn't sell this time I'm thinking about selling just the mobo and cpu. Since you asked, you will get dibs most likely. We'll see what happens though with the auction.
March 12, 2012 7:16:52 PM

I'd be willing to take 180 for the 6870, 115 for the cpu, and the mother board for 70 if you want it. Anything else just make an offer.
March 13, 2012 12:18:29 AM

Quote:
no wonder it didn't sell.
$115 for the CPU is good but $180 for the GPU is more than some of current retail price offerings.
I grabbed a PII X4 840 for $90 and an OEM PII X4 975BE for $129.
then got a XFX HD 6870 for $135 on eBay.

thanks anyways.

Well you have to understand that's accounting for shipping as well, plus it's the double fan edition, and it has a warranty, original packaging. Up to you though.
March 13, 2012 12:21:45 AM

The cheapest I can find this gpu for retail is 170.
!