Favorites Menu in Start Menu?

Is there a way to have the "favorites" menu in the start menu? Not just a
shortcut to the "favorites" folder, but an actual menu that pops up and
closes by itself, like in windows 98?

Right-click on your green Start button and select:
Properties > Start Menu > Customize, then place
a check next to "Display Favorites" and click OK.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

> Right-click on your green Start button and select:
> Properties > Start Menu > Customize, then place
> a check next to "Display Favorites" and click OK.
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

Thanks.
I tried that before and ended up with a link to the 'favorites' folder in
the Start menu instead of adding a 'favorites' menu.
Anyhow it works now : )