Closed

Selling computer parts

Hi, i have a mother board i want to sell with cpu and fan and memory and a hard drive....

the model number of the mb is: MB DA061/078L

ill include the cpu and fan as well as 1gb of dd2 ramm on the mb...

i also have a seagate hard drive of 160gb..

let me know if anyone is interested
11 answers Last reply
More about selling computer parts
  1. Depends what cpu it is?
  2. And what socket?
  3. This topic has been moved from the section Motherboards & Memory to section Deals by Nikorr
  4. You're trying to sell a pretty old Acer Athlon 64 x2 computer? Chances are, the whole lot is only worth $50 or so.
  5. Anonymous said:
    Depends what cpu it is?

(714) 512-9478

text me and ill send you photos of it.....

http://compare.ebay.com/like/130601614592?_lwgsi=y&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

thats the mother board i am selling.....but i have the cpu and fan that comes with it and ill include the hard drive which is 160gb
  6. dalauder said:
    You're trying to sell a pretty old Acer Athlon 64 x2 computer? Chances are, the whole lot is only worth $50 or so.

i know i wont get much for it.....

http://compare.ebay.com/like/130601614592?_lwgsi=y&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

i found the same one i have on ebay.......but i will include the cpu and fan and include a 160gb hard drive...
  7. jaAY5 said:
    i know i wont get much for it.....

i found the same one i have on ebay.......but i will include the cpu and fan and include a 160gb hard drive...
    Haha! Did you see they're selling it for $83 on eBay! That's a $25 board! Anyhow, enough laughing at an eBay poster.

Good luck with your sale--it might be worth something to the right buyer. I'm just trying to let you know how much to expect for it. You'd do a lot better if you could tell us what CPU it was using though. I just gave my Athlon 64 x2 to my Dad though.
  8. dalauder said:
    Haha! Did you see they're selling it for $83 on eBay! That's a $25 board! Anyhow, enough laughing at an eBay poster.

Good luck with your sale--it might be worth something to the right buyer. I'm just trying to let you know how much to expect for it. You'd do a lot better if you could tell us what CPU it was using though. I just gave my Athlon 64 x2 to my Dad though.

its the cpu that came with it...ahuh

AMD Athlon 2650e Processor....

i know i cant get much for it, but itll be better then throwing it away...you know....im not trying to make a profit off of it but a little extra cash wouldnt help either......thats why i included the 1gb of ramm and also the 160 hard drive...
  9. It'll make a solid build for someone who wants Internet browsing and the like.
  10. dalauder said:
    It'll make a solid build for someone who wants Internet browsing and the like.

yea i understand....
  11. no i give up cause everyone i talk to seems to think i understand craigslist or ebay....i know its not worth alot of money but also not worth all this hassle either.....
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Computers Fan Hard Drives CPUs Hot Deals Product