Folder Options

I am using Music Match as default media player. Anyone know how can I change
my folder settings so that their music logo doesn't appear before each track
in my mp3 music folders. Thanks

With Music Match set as the default, it'll probably take some doing to do
so.

Try posting your query to one of these forums:

Dell DJ Music Player - Dell Community Forum:
http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board?board.id=dce_djmusic

Dell DJ Site - MusicMatch Software:
http://www.delldjsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

--