Closed

WTS 2x Evga GTX 580 1.5gb with XSPC waterblocks $700

As title states, I'm selling 2 Evga GTX 580 1.5gb with XSPC waterblocks attached to them.
I had 3 of these running only for a few weeks, don't really need this kind of power anymore so gonna get rid of 2.
One of them has had the serial number removed, I bought these second hand so no warranties anyhow.

Ran these at 900mhz core @ 1.08v for a few benches but that's about been stock clocks ever since.

$700 + shipping costs. Amazon Payment only. Stock coolers and screws are included.



9 answers Last reply
More about evga xspc waterblocks
  1. sai_dee said:
    As title states, I'm selling 2 Evga GTX 580 1.5gb with XSPC waterblocks attached to them.
    I had 3 of these running only for a few weeks, don't really need this kind of power anymore so gonna get rid of 2.
    One of them has had the serial number removed, I bought these second hand so no warranties anyhow.

    Ran these at 900mhz core @ 1.08v for a few benches but that's about been stock clocks ever since.

    $400 each or $750 for both, prices include shipping via USPS Priority with tracking number, confirmation, and insurance. Amazon Payment only.

    http://i44.tinypic.com/1e9tte.jpg

    http://i42.tinypic.com/2bscpt.jpg


    wish i had the watercooling setup so i can buy this!
  2. No one wants a pair of underwater GTX 580s?
  3. sai_dee said:
    No one wants a pair of underwater GTX 580s?


    Would you perhaps have the original cooler for it?
  4. I do have the stock heatsink fans which will be included.
  5. sai_dee said:
    I do have the stock heatsink fans which will be included.


    If you take the waterblock off and add the Normal Cooler, what would be the total?
  6. halodude23 said:
    If you take the waterblock off and add the Normal Cooler, what would be the total?


    I'd rather sell the waterblock and the cards in one transaction but I will let the pair go for $700 shipped with the air coolers only.
  7. might wanna mention you have the stock hsf too, because....PM'd!
  8. shepard90 said:
    might wanna mention you have the stock hsf too, because....PM'd!


    Thought I did, thanks.
  9. Price drop, lets go!
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Gtx EVGA Hot Deals