What is rad.msn.com ?

July 16, 2005 10:18:03 AM

In my internet explorer history I get notification that I have visited
rad.msn.com and then a reference to ADSAdClient 31 or 32. To my recollection
I have not visited this site and further when I try to reach rad.msn.com I am
refused entry
--
rampant

More about : rad msn

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 1:38:42 PM

Did you go to hotmail.com?

Tom
"Rampant" <Rampant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 4662651-CC57-4807-833A-9D4D189FAD8A@microsoft.com...
| In my internet explorer history I get notification that I have visited
| rad.msn.com and then a reference to ADSAdClient 31 or 32. To my
recollection
| I have not visited this site and further when I try to reach rad.msn.com I
am
| refused entry
| --
| rampant
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 1:38:43 PM

No I did not
--
rampant

"Tom Pepper Willett" wrote:

> Did you go to hotmail.com?
>
> Tom
> "Rampant" <Rampant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:D 4662651-CC57-4807-833A-9D4D189FAD8A@microsoft.com...
> | In my internet explorer history I get notification that I have visited
> | rad.msn.com and then a reference to ADSAdClient 31 or 32. To my
> recollection
> | I have not visited this site and further when I try to reach rad.msn.com I
> am
> | refused entry
> | --
> | rampant

July 16, 2005 2:58:05 PM

From Google:
"This is a default test page for the Advertising Delivery System (ADS)
indicating
you have successfully pinged an individual IIS Server by IP."

news:D 97D3158-F1EA-4E12-A670-75E224E16386@microsoft.com...
| No I did not
| --
| rampant
|

| "Tom Pepper Willett" wrote:
|
| > Did you go to hotmail.com?
| >
| > Tom
| > "Rampant" <Rampant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > news:D 4662651-CC57-4807-833A-9D4D189FAD8A@microsoft.com...
| > | In my internet explorer history I get notification that I have visited
| > | rad.msn.com and then a reference to ADSAdClient 31 or 32. To my
| > recollection
| > | I have not visited this site and further when I try to reach
rad.msn.com I
| > am
| > | refused entry
| > | --
| > | rampant

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 5:37:12 PM

Do you use MSN Messenger?
If so, it's either the ads or MSN Today.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

!