What is rad.msn.com ?

In my internet explorer history I get notification that I have visited
rad.msn.com and then a reference to ADSAdClient 31 or 32. To my recollection
I have not visited this site and further when I try to reach rad.msn.com I am
refused entry
--
rampant
4 answers Last reply

    Did you go to hotmail.com?

    Tom
    "Rampant" <Rampant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | In my internet explorer history I get notification that I have visited
    | rad.msn.com and then a reference to ADSAdClient 31 or 32. To my
    recollection
    | I have not visited this site and further when I try to reach rad.msn.com I
    am
    | refused entry
    | --
    | rampant

    No I did not
    --
    rampant

    "Tom Pepper Willett" wrote:

    > Did you go to hotmail.com?
    >
    > Tom
    > "Rampant" <Rampant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > | In my internet explorer history I get notification that I have visited
    > | rad.msn.com and then a reference to ADSAdClient 31 or 32. To my
    > recollection
    > | I have not visited this site and further when I try to reach rad.msn.com I
    > am
    > | refused entry
    > | --
    > | rampant

    From Google:
    "This is a default test page for the Advertising Delivery System (ADS)
    indicating
    you have successfully pinged an individual IIS Server by IP."

    | No I did not
    | --
    | rampant
    |

    | "Tom Pepper Willett" wrote:
    |
    | > Did you go to hotmail.com?
    | >
    | > Tom
    | > "Rampant" <Rampant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | > | In my internet explorer history I get notification that I have visited
    | > | rad.msn.com and then a reference to ADSAdClient 31 or 32. To my
    | > recollection
    | > | I have not visited this site and further when I try to reach
    rad.msn.com I
    | > am
    | > | refused entry
    | > | --
    | > | rampant

    Do you use MSN Messenger?
    If so, it's either the ads or MSN Today.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "Rampant" <Rampant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > In my internet explorer history I get notification that I have visited
    > rad.msn.com and then a reference to ADSAdClient 31 or 32. To my
    > recollection
    > I have not visited this site and further when I try to reach rad.msn.com I
    > am
    > refused entry
    > --
    > rampant

MSN Microsoft Internet Explorer Windows XP