Crysis Error

importuner

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
problem, my pc: Vista 64bit, Intel Core 2 Duo e8600 3.33ghz, Nvidia GTX 260 OC, 4 Ram 800mhz,
I passed the Crysis game already, but now Im replaying it and after a few levels, It crashes with this message: System Failure, Memory Dump Error, saving to hardrive C. and then when it reboots I get this link to the error. I have no Idea what is going on with my pc, PS help me!!!!!!C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

Thanks!!! you can Email me at: luispelaezjr@yahoo.com

importuner

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
I just installed a month ago the Intel core 2 duo E8600 3.33ghz, and the video card has been in it for a year. However I have good news, when I installed the CPU i had to remove my RAM, and put it back again. So yesturday I checked that it was correctly installed, so i reinstalled it again, and today I ran Crysis and nothing happened. Played supper smooth at high settings. So Im guessing that it was faulty. I havent encountered the blue screen of death anymore. Hope its gone for good. otherwise I will go for a new RAM

importuner

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
yeahh dude, back to good. Later in the new year I want to build a new G-PC with i7 and GTX 295, along with Windows 7. And finally OC my CPU. Im saving $1500. Think its enough.

Unless you change GFX cards more often than once every two years, I'd drop the 295 from consideration. Although DX10 was a complete non factor, most expect Dx11 to be better. However, DX11 won't start to matter for at least 2 years. Yes, the 295 is still "top dog" but the 5870x2 should unseat it around thanksgiving.

Best bet for you, assuming you have 3 PCI-E slots may be to grab a pair of 5850's in Xfire and use your existing 260 as a dedicated PhysX card.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-ATI-physx-patch-gpu,8786.html

importuner

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
dude, definitely, Ive been looking at ATI's for a while and I want to try them out. ALways had Nvidia. Ill take your advise into consideration. Thanks. The only problem I have now is that I dont have a job, so in order to get $500+, ima have to look for one. But as soon as I get the $ im investing it in all that high end hardware. Yeahh I dont think games are coming out for DX11 for a few more months.

techguy5070

Honorable
May 21, 2013
Hello everyone,

Crysis is one of the best games. It has launch its new version Cryisis 3. The instability of game is the major cause that hinder gamers from playing the game. One common Crysis 3 error is Crysis 3 Level Load Error. I want to tell you the real solutions for this error.

Here are the solutions: http://www.backspacetab.com/crysis-3-level-load-error/