[FS] Three BenQ G2222HDL's inc. Stand and DVI to DP Active adapter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitorious

Honorable
Mar 8, 2012
This is a listing for the items stated above. They are USED and I have owned them for 6 months, but they are in excellent condition with no surface scratches or marks and each screen has had a dead pixel check. It is certain that there are no Faulty Pixels on any of these monitors.
My reason for selling these units is that, they take up too much space and I have no need for a multi-monitor setup currently. I would not like to sell these units seperately due to the nature of the setup and the fact that I cannot supply them with their original stands.
The Tri Monitor Stand has been designed to accomodate this multi-monitor set up and is top notch!

It will not be in its original packaging, but I will supply a copy of the Manual and all the cables necassary to get it up and running!

I'd prefer these items to be collected, and not delivered.
Items to be collected from the South-East of England!

ASKING PRICE: £300 to £350.

TECHNICAL SPECS:

1x Novatech Triple Monitor Stand - 3x Monitor from 15" - 24"
3x 22" BenQ G2222HDL Widescreen LED Monitor
1x DVI to DP active adapter {For use with an eyefinity setup}

- 2" BenQ G2222HDL Widescreen LED Monitor:
The BenQ LED monitors come with an ultra-high dynamic contrast ratio of 5000000:1 to add colour depth and definition to darkened and complex visuals, so that everything you see - from the brightest white to the darkest black - is perfectly rendered to deliver the most incredible picture performance. The G2222HDL provides true-to-life 16:9 images that fit the 1920x1080 resolution perfectly. It offers outstanding image quality and a clear view of multiple documents simultaneously to ensure the highest work productivity. With a speedy 5ms response time, even highly dynamic video is rendered with smooth, fluid motion without ghosting or other artifacts to distract your view.

Features
- LED Backlit
- Screen Size: 21.6" Widescreen
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Contrast Ratio: 5000000:1
- Brightness: 250cd/m²
- Response Time: 5ms
- Viewing Angles (H/V): 170°/160°
- Colours: 16.7 Million
- Inputs: 1x Analogue & 1x DVI-D
- VESA Compliant
- Dimensions: 504.6mm x 392.9mm x 175.0mm
- Weight: 3.8kg

If you need any info don't be afraid to ask! :)

WARNING: Awesome Piccies Section!

jaguarmatt

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
"These items cannot be delivered and must be collected, price is negotiable".

What is your asking price, and where are you located?

Anitorious

Honorable
Mar 8, 2012
Sorry about that, My Asking price is £300 to £350, and I am situated in the SOuth-East of England. I'll update my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS