XP resident help files

Is there something similar for MS WORD and EXCEL? Having to go online
to reference the helpfile is the pits -- and Microsoft (or DELL?) made
it the default installation. Oh, well, what can you expect from those
who made Times New Roman the default font for all their software?

Harms01ns

--
harms01ns

As I recall from the last time that I used the Help Center - it displays
results from your local computer first, then displays additional hits from
online.