XP resident help files

Is there something similar for MS WORD and EXCEL? Having to go online
to reference the helpfile is the pits -- and Microsoft (or DELL?) made
it the default installation. Oh, well, what can you expect from those
who made Times New Roman the default font for all their software?

Harms01ns

--
harms01ns
1 answer Last reply

    As I recall from the last time that I used the Help Center - it displays
    results from your local computer first, then displays additional hits from
    online.

    "harms01ns" wrote:

    > Is there something similar for MS WORD and EXCEL? Having to go online
    > to reference the helpfile is the pits -- and Microsoft (or DELL?) made
    > it the default installation. Oh, well, what can you expect from those
    > who made Times New Roman the default font for all their software?
    >
    > Harms01ns
    >
    > Treeman Wrote:
    > > harms01ns,
    > > To reinstall Help and Support: Go to C:\Windows\inf\pchealth.inf.
    > > Right click and choose install. Have your CD handy.
    > >
    > > Best,
    > > TreemanTreeman
    >

    > --
    > harms01ns