Autorun/Autodetect problem for Digital Camera

My Digital Camera will not Autorun when plugged into my Windows XP
machine, I have to rightclick and Autorun from the menu. I have tried
it on my Win200 machine and it Autoruns straight away sot here is no
Problem on the Camera. Can someone please give me some help on this as
it is frustrating.

--
dobbin11

I dont have a camera, so I cant clarify this, but I assume it is like a CD.
If so, right clikc on the camera icon in my computer and choose properties.
Choose the autoplay tab and click the option "Prompt me each time to choose
an action" then click ok.