I am thinking of changing from Windows ME to Windows XP. I need to know if
Frontpage 98 and Access 97 or 98 will still work.

thanks

Very iffy on FP 98, which requires the FP web server or PWS to work. You
must have WinXP Pro for a web server, which is IIS 5.1. WinXP Home does not
support a MS web server. Then, you do a custom install of FP 98 so that the
FP web server or PWS does not install.
--
===
Tom "Pepper" Willett