An unusual request...

SVH and myself were discussing in depth some new builds, and we figured that
a spear-wielding charger seemed to be something fun. Choices currently
presenting themselves:

Silence or Fortitude?
GA or Viper?
Just give up around Okies?
Might or HF merc?

But the one thing I want the most help with? What to call him. It has to be
funny. It has to be cerebral. Let the creative juices flow!

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005, Chris Lansdell wrote:

* SVH and myself were discussing in depth some new builds, and we figured that
* a spear-wielding charger seemed to be something fun. Choices currently
* presenting themselves:
*
* Silence or Fortitude?
* GA or Viper?
* Just give up around Okies?
* Might or HF merc?
*
* But the one thing I want the most help with? What to call him. It has to be
* funny. It has to be cerebral. Let the creative juices flow!
*

Charging with a spear.. I take it this is a paladin?

PointOfOrder
ThinDisguise
SharperImage
TenFootPal
PureInSpearIt
ChosenSpearIt

Enjoy.. may they inspire even if they are not chosen.

Elly

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005, Chris Lansdell wrote:

* SVH and myself were discussing in depth some new builds, and we figured that
* a spear-wielding charger seemed to be something fun. Choices currently
* presenting themselves:
*
* Silence or Fortitude?
* GA or Viper?
* Just give up around Okies?
* Might or HF merc?
*
* But the one thing I want the most help with? What to call him. It has to be
* funny. It has to be cerebral. Let the creative juices flow!
*
*
*
And for major cerebral workouts, see if you can tell me why these are
suitable?

Cuchulainn
Amenonuhoko
Rhongomiant

And NOT from Star Wars
Gungnir

(Hint.. I love google)

Elly

sliver

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2005

"Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> SVH and myself were discussing in depth some new builds, and we figured
> that a spear-wielding charger seemed to be something fun. Choices
> currently presenting themselves:
>
> Silence or Fortitude?
> GA or Viper?
> Just give up around Okies?
> Might or HF merc?
>
> But the one thing I want the most help with? What to call him. It has to
> be funny. It has to be cerebral. Let the creative juices flow!

LanceALot (and thats as creative as I get not having finished my first cup
of coffee of the day LOL)

--
In a World full of Insanity
Here I Stand.

Ellen wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jul 2005, Chris Lansdell wrote:
>
> * SVH and myself were discussing in depth some new builds, and we
> figured that
> * a spear-wielding charger seemed to be something fun. Choices
> currently
> * presenting themselves:
> *
> * Silence or Fortitude?
> * GA or Viper?
> * Just give up around Okies?
> * Might or HF merc?
> *
> * But the one thing I want the most help with? What to call him. It
> has to be
> * funny. It has to be cerebral. Let the creative juices flow!
> *
>

> Charging with a spear.. I take it this is a paladin?
>

> PointOfOrder
> ThinDisguise
> SharperImage
> TenFootPal
> PureInSpearIt
> ChosenSpearIt
>

> Enjoy.. may they inspire even if they are not chosen.
>

> Elly

One inspired form yours:

PointBlank

(Oh, and Gungnir (or Gungner) was the spear of Odin, the all-father of the
norse gods ;)

Devast8or - No, I didn't google it.

TRENDING THREADS