Minute usage question

Mike

Splendid

Hi, on my plan, I have 300 anytime minutes, 1000 In-network minutes, and
unlimited nights/weekends. Right now, I've used about 300 Pk In-netwk and
800 off-peak In-network which equals 1100 minutes. Question is, will I be
charged for going over the 1000 minutes or will those offpeak in-network
minutes be counted as the unlimited night/weekend minutes?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike wrote:
> Hi, on my plan, I have 300 anytime minutes, 1000 In-network minutes,
> and unlimited nights/weekends. Right now, I've used about 300 Pk
> In-netwk and 800 off-peak In-network which equals 1100 minutes.
> Question is, will I be charged for going over the 1000 minutes or
> will those offpeak in-network minutes be counted as the unlimited
> night/weekend minutes?

They are completely separate buckets.

Any minutes off-peak will come out of the unlimited N&W bucket only.

During peak times calls (National) In-network (calling, or being called,
another VZW subscriber) will first come out of the 1000 and after that
is exhausted the 300 anytime.

During peak times call to non-VZW cell numbers will come out of the
300 bucket.

"I've used about 300 Pk. In-netwk" ==> In network calling?
If so, you would have 300 anytime, and 700 In-netwk minutes still
left -- the 800 off pk. came out of the unlimited bucket.

-Quick

"Mike" <m.j.markovicNOSPAM@att.net> wrote in message
> Hi, on my plan, I have 300 anytime minutes, 1000 In-network minutes, and
> unlimited nights/weekends. Right now, I've used about 300 Pk In-netwk and
> 800 off-peak In-network which equals 1100 minutes. Question is, will I be
> charged for going over the 1000 minutes or will those offpeak in-network
> minutes be counted as the unlimited night/weekend minutes?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Check your Customer Agreement-- it will specify the draw down order for
different classes of minutes. The general rule of thumb is that the plan
will maximize your monthly fee.

Dan'l.

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:28:33 -0700, "Quick" <quick7135-news@NOSPAMyahoo.com>
chose to add this to the great equation of life, the universe, and
everything:

>Mike wrote:
>> Hi, on my plan, I have 300 anytime minutes, 1000 In-network minutes,
>> and unlimited nights/weekends. Right now, I've used about 300 Pk
>> In-netwk and 800 off-peak In-network which equals 1100 minutes.
>> Question is, will I be charged for going over the 1000 minutes or
>> will those offpeak in-network minutes be counted as the unlimited
>> night/weekend minutes?
>
>They are completely separate buckets.
>
>Any minutes off-peak will come out of the unlimited N&W bucket only.
>
>During peak times calls (National) In-network (calling, or being called,
>another VZW subscriber) will first come out of the 1000 and after that
>is exhausted the 300 anytime.
>
>During peak times call to non-VZW cell numbers will come out of the
>300 bucket.
>
>"I've used about 300 Pk. In-netwk" ==> In network calling?
>If so, you would have 300 anytime, and 700 In-netwk minutes still
>left -- the 800 off pk. came out of the unlimited bucket.

To clarify: you have used 300 of your 1000. Also, if you were to go over
your 1000, it would then start coming out of your 300 regular anytime
minutes (if you have any left) before you start getting charged for
overages.

http://home.att.net/~dwstreeter
"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made." - Dan Quayle to Sam
Donaldson, 8/17/89