how to see if my computer has service pack one

In news:CCD227AE-8ADA-41C1-8376-F04638AFEE25@microsoft.com,
rainbowgirle <rainbowgirle@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

There's more than one way to do this. Perhaps the easiest is to
hold down the Windows key and press Pause/Break. The resulting
screen will tell what Service Pack, if any, you have installed.

By the way, please ask questions in the body of the message, not
in the subject line. Many people barely glance at the subject
line and a question asked there is likely to be overlooked.

Please reply to the newsgroup

Start | Run | Type: winver | Click OK |
If you have Service Pack 1 it will say so.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:CCD227AE-8ADA-41C1-8376-F04638AFEE25@microsoft.com,
rainbowgirle <rainbowgirle@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> --
> rainbowgirle

Right click My Computer on the Desktop, then select Properties at the
bottom. The System description will tell you what version you have.