Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Looking for a used i3/i5/i7 or AMD full system

Last response: in Deals
Share
March 11, 2012 1:49:22 PM

Hello,
I am looking for a used, working, i3/i5/i7 (preferably SB) or a powerful AMD cpu full system (with gpu, power supply, case, mobo...). Shipping will be to Nova Scotia, Canada. I have some feedback on ebay, if anyone wants to see it, pm me and will pay through Paypal. I have a 500$ budget and i would like a gaming-oriented rig.
Thanks.

More about : amd full system

March 11, 2012 2:05:49 PM

maxidodies said:
Hello,
I am looking for a used, working, i3/i5/i7 (preferably SB). I would also like if you'd include a motherboard and possibly ram. (Ram is so cheap, I can buy separately). Shipping will be to Nova Scotia, Canada. I have some feedback on ebay, if anyone wants to see it, pm me and will pay through Paypal.
Thanks.


I have an i7 920 + EVGA X58 SLI LE 3 WAY SLI + G.Skill RIPJAWS, they are DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 2 X 2 GB
I'm shipping from the U.S, if you are interested could you give me your city and zip code so I can calculate the shipping.

Give me an offer.
March 11, 2012 2:15:54 PM

halodude23 said:
I have an i7 920 + EVGA X58 SLI LE 3 WAY SLI + G.Skill RIPJAWS, they are DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 2 X 2 GB
I'm shipping from the U.S, if you are interested could you give me your city and zip code so I can calculate the shipping.

Give me an offer.


Honestly, I'm not sure how much I'd pay you. I don't want to lowball you, but is 250$ way too low?
Related resources
March 11, 2012 2:21:03 PM

maxidodies said:
Honestly, I'm not sure how much I'd pay you. I don't want to lowball you, but is 250$ way too low?


Eh, does 280$ sound okay not including shipping?

What's your zip code?
March 11, 2012 11:54:16 PM

I have a 1 month old i5 2500k, 16gb Corsair DDR3 1600, ASUS P8Z68-V LE and Coolermaster Hyper 212+ heatsink I'll let go for $350 + shipping. That was almost $500 in parts a month ago.

That is quite a bit more expensive and barely faster than his i7 though but it is Sandybridge and overclocks to 4.5 ghz with no effort at good temps. I'm sure it could go much much higher too.
March 12, 2012 1:16:37 PM

nkarasch said:
I have a 1 month old i5 2500k, 16gb Corsair DDR3 1600, ASUS P8Z68-V LE and Coolermaster Hyper 212+ heatsink I'll let go for $350 + shipping. That was almost $500 in parts a month ago.

That is quite a bit more expensive and barely faster than his i7 though but it is Sandybridge and overclocks to 4.5 ghz with no effort at good temps. I'm sure it could go much much higher too.



Not sure I want to spend that much, thanks anyways.


Still looking.
March 13, 2012 9:20:38 AM

I have an Asus P7P55D Pro motherboard if you're interested.
1156 cpu's are between $70(i3) and $175(i7) on eBay.

The motherboard is manufacturer refurbished, still sealed in its packaging.
March 14, 2012 11:57:49 AM

Decided to change my mind and look for a full, complete system. I'm open to anything.
March 14, 2012 6:09:26 PM

maxidodies said:
Hello,
I am looking for a used, working, i3/i5/i7 (preferably SB) or a powerful AMD cpu full system (with gpu, power supply, case, mobo...). Shipping will be to Nova Scotia, Canada. I have some feedback on ebay, if anyone wants to see it, pm me and will pay through Paypal. I have a 500$ budget and i would like a gaming-oriented rig.
Thanks.



I have an Intel I7 960, 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600Mhz RAM, Asus Rampage II Extreme, and a Xigmatek Dark Knight Heatsink. Shoot me an offer if you are interested.
March 15, 2012 8:31:52 PM

i have amd system with amd phenom II X4 980, 8GB DDr3 1333, antec earthwatts 500 watt power supply, asrock 770iCafe motherboard, msi gtx 560 1GB, 500 Gb HDD, 22X dvd+rw drive
March 15, 2012 8:48:57 PM

brpeden82 said:
i have amd system with amd phenom II X4 980, 8GB DDr3 1333, antec earthwatts 500 watt power supply, asrock 770iCafe motherboard, msi gtx 560 1GB, 500 Gb HDD, 22X dvd+rw drive


Thanks for the offer, but I already purchased a system. Sorry I should have probably written that in the thread.
!