Internet Exployer Problem

I have just upgrded to xp from Win98 and no longer can access a web page to
run an e-book titled: XP for Newbies. Exployer gives the message: Cannot open
this page." Not knowing much about how to change settings to allow the
website, can anyone instruct me on this?

thanks for your help, John
3 answers Last reply
More about internet exployer problem

    john24rob wrote:

    > I have just upgrded to xp from Win98 and no longer can access a web
    > page to run an e-book titled: XP for Newbies. Exployer gives the
    > message: Cannot open this page." Not knowing much about how to change
    > settings to allow the website, can anyone instruct me on this?
    >
    > thanks for your help, John

    And the url is? (If we had it, others could check the site for you.)

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:28:07 -0700, john24rob wrote:

    > I have just upgrded to xp from Win98 and no longer can access a web page to
    > run an e-book titled: XP for Newbies. Exployer gives the message: Cannot open
    > this page." Not knowing much about how to change settings to allow the
    > website, can anyone instruct me on this?
    >
    > thanks for your help, John

    There is an email support link at the bottom of this page:
    http://newbieclub.com/wfncopy/?windowstips
    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

    It probably was just timing out or something that night. It took me a
    bit to load it.

    -Matt

    --
    matt_fleming