  • Windows XP
  • Microsoft
  • Internet
July 18, 2005 5:28:07 PM

I have just upgrded to xp from Win98 and no longer can access a web page to
run an e-book titled: XP for Newbies. Exployer gives the message: Cannot open
this page." Not knowing much about how to change settings to allow the
website, can anyone instruct me on this?

thanks for your help, John

More about : internet exployer problem

July 18, 2005 7:25:41 PM

john24rob wrote:

> I have just upgrded to xp from Win98 and no longer can access a web
> page to run an e-book titled: XP for Newbies. Exployer gives the
> message: Cannot open this page." Not knowing much about how to change
> settings to allow the website, can anyone instruct me on this?
>
> thanks for your help, John

And the url is? (If we had it, others could check the site for you.)

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:28:07 -0700, john24rob wrote:

> I have just upgrded to xp from Win98 and no longer can access a web page to
> run an e-book titled: XP for Newbies. Exployer gives the message: Cannot open
> this page." Not knowing much about how to change settings to allow the
> website, can anyone instruct me on this?
>
> thanks for your help, John

There is an email support link at the bottom of this page:
http://newbieclub.com/wfncopy/?windowstips
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

It probably was just timing out or something that night. It took me a
bit to load it.

-Matt

--
matt_fleming