woot

Yippeeee
Hell forge just dropped my highest ever rune on realms
A GUL
not many rune words, but rift may be possible
Kingslayer a bit harder
hmm
it will probably stay in stash like the ist in 1.09
Cheers Al
3
answers
Last reply
More about woot

    "Alsnews" <alsnews@westnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > Yippeeee
    > Hell forge just dropped my highest ever rune on realms
    > A GUL
    > not many rune words, but rift may be possible
    > Kingslayer a bit harder
    > hmm
    > it will probably stay in stash like the ist in 1.09
    > Cheers Al

    Nice find there. It is always a great feeling when you finish a battle,
    start rummaging around the leavings, and see a high end rune. I usually do a
    double take :)

    Mickey

    "Alsnews" <alsnews@westnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > Yippeeee
    > Hell forge just dropped my highest ever rune on realms
    > A GUL
    > not many rune words, but rift may be possible
    > Kingslayer a bit harder
    > hmm
    > it will probably stay in stash like the ist in 1.09
    > Cheers Al

    Congrats on getting the highest drop possible from Hellforge :¬)

    --
    Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
    (Please reply to group only)

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Alsnews" <alsnews@westnet.com.au>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >Yippeeee
    >Hell forge just dropped my highest ever rune on realms
    >A GUL
    >not many rune words, but rift may be possible
    >Kingslayer a bit harder
    > hmm
    >it will probably stay in stash like the ist in 1.09
    >Cheers Al

    Great!

    I'd read somewhere that there's an even 1 in 11 (?) chance of getting a
    particular rune from the forge, which I found interesting, since it took me
    40-50 ladder characters spread over two seasons to finally get an Ist rune
    from the forge the other week.

    Actually, it might have been two Ists over 40-50 hell difficulty forge quests,
    since I can't recall where the Ist that I have in my Sur Ist Gul wirts leg
    came from.

    --
    "My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

Games Diablo Video Games