woot

Last response: in Video Games
July 24, 2005 11:17:27 PM

Yippeeee
Hell forge just dropped my highest ever rune on realms
A GUL
not many rune words, but rift may be possible
Kingslayer a bit harder
hmm
it will probably stay in stash like the ist in 1.09
Cheers Al

More about : woot

Anonymous
July 24, 2005 11:17:28 PM

"Alsnews" <alsnews@westnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Yippeeee
> Hell forge just dropped my highest ever rune on realms
> A GUL
> not many rune words, but rift may be possible
> Kingslayer a bit harder
> hmm
> it will probably stay in stash like the ist in 1.09
> Cheers Al

Nice find there. It is always a great feeling when you finish a battle,
start rummaging around the leavings, and see a high end rune. I usually do a
double take :)

Mickey
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 11:17:28 PM

"Alsnews" <alsnews@westnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Yippeeee
> Hell forge just dropped my highest ever rune on realms
> A GUL
> not many rune words, but rift may be possible
> Kingslayer a bit harder
> hmm
> it will probably stay in stash like the ist in 1.09
> Cheers Al

Congrats on getting the highest drop possible from Hellforge :¬)

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Alsnews" <alsnews@westnet.com.au>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>Yippeeee
>Hell forge just dropped my highest ever rune on realms
>A GUL
>not many rune words, but rift may be possible
>Kingslayer a bit harder
> hmm
>it will probably stay in stash like the ist in 1.09
>Cheers Al

Great!

I'd read somewhere that there's an even 1 in 11 (?) chance of getting a
particular rune from the forge, which I found interesting, since it took me
40-50 ladder characters spread over two seasons to finally get an Ist rune
from the forge the other week.

Actually, it might have been two Ists over 40-50 hell difficulty forge quests,
since I can't recall where the Ist that I have in my Sur Ist Gul wirts leg
came from.

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"
!