Wireless and Sharing Dial Up Internet

I have a D-link 624+ and the network is fine. Sadly my area does not support
broadband so I still acess via dial up. My networkerd machiens cannot now
access Net. IS there any way that I can get this to work,

I have ICS set up on main machine.

Pc1 = 192.168.0.1
Dlnk=192.168.0.2
PC3=192.168.0.3
PC4=192.168.0.4
2 answers Last reply
More about wireless sharing dial internet

    "Some One" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a D-link 624+ and the network is fine. Sadly my area does not
    support
    > broadband so I still acess via dial up. My networkerd machiens cannot now
    > access Net. IS there any way that I can get this to work,
    >
    > I have ICS set up on main machine.
    >
    > Pc1 = 192.168.0.1
    > Dlnk=192.168.0.2
    > PC3=192.168.0.3
    > PC4=192.168.0.4

    Here is the link to the Microsoft web page that describes how to set up
    modem sharing using XP.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/learnmore/ics.mspx

    If you aren't using XP, then search for Modem Sharing software or purchase a
    3Com LAN Modem (3C886A) that will share the modem connection between all
    users.

    Grant

    Thanks Grant. ALready had set this all up. Never a problem with my wired
    network. Only begun happenign with worelss and supoect soemthing to do wioth
    TCP/IP

    "Grant Jones" <gjones@NOSPAM-utah-inter.net> wrote in message

    > "Some One" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I have a D-link 624+ and the network is fine. Sadly my area does not
    > support
    > > broadband so I still acess via dial up. My networkerd machiens cannot
    now
    > > access Net. IS there any way that I can get this to work,
    > >
    > > I have ICS set up on main machine.
    > >
    > > Pc1 = 192.168.0.1
    > > Dlnk=192.168.0.2
    > > PC3=192.168.0.3
    > > PC4=192.168.0.4
    > >

    > Here is the link to the Microsoft web page that describes how to set up
    > modem sharing using XP.
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/learnmore/ics.mspx
    >
    > If you aren't using XP, then search for Modem Sharing software or purchase
    > 3Com LAN Modem (3C886A) that will share the modem connection between all
    > users.
    >
    > Grant

Wireless Dial Up Connection Internet Wireless Networking