Status
Not open for further replies.

cesthree

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2008
SOLD

My Heatware is here: www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=69261

Terms:
■I prefer to ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
■If you need items shipped faster, I only ask that you pay the difference after I calculate what it would have cost to ship via my preferred method.
■All items are ready to ship; Continental US.
■If you would like me to ship to a country/region outside of the Continental US, I am willing to oblige you; please let me know of any special forms that are required. Also, we will have to negotiate shipping costs since they will most likely be expensive.
■I prefer PayPal or USPS Money Orders as payment.
■Most items include all of the original accessories, sometimes more.
■If something is missing from an item, I will explain what is missing.[strike][/strike]
■If there is something you think should be included with an item, and you don’t see it, please let me know. I am here to answer any questions you might have.

PM if interested. Thanks for stopping by!

ASUS GTX 580 Direct CU II. [strike]$375[/strike] [strike]$360[/strike] $325 Shipped.

Picked this GTX 580 up from OILFIELDTRASH @ AnandTech Forums BBS in October of 2011. Beautiful graphics card and exceptional performance. Has been rock solid and reliable for me (even Heart Touching at times, lol ASUS).

I chose this graphics card specifically for Battlefield 3 @ 1920 x 1080 with Ultra settings. It worked perfectly with 45 – 65 fps. Stunning. As far as any other games I’ve played, this card will definitely rock them at highest settings (Batman: AC, RAGE, Deus Ex: HR, Starcraft II, any Battlefield title).

I’ve had a GTX 480 (reference) and an MSI R6970 Twin Frozr III. This GTX 580 has been my favorite by far.

I have had success bumping from 782 Mhz to 850 Mhz on the GPU core with a slight bump in voltage. I ran at that clock for one month. Didn’t really see much of a gain, so I’ve been running this card since then at the stock clocks. I haven’t overclocked the memory at all, ever. (I believe OILFIELDTRASH was able to reach 900 Mhz on the core with this card)

Basically, I am selling this card because I’ve had enough of PC games for now. I’ve got a busy summer coming up (going back to work!!!!!), and I just don’t use it all that much. I always try to keep my PC components in the best shape that I can, and this graphics card is no exception.

2012-03-13_12-36-30_137.jpg
2012-03-13_12-36-59_420.jpg
2012-03-13_12-37-25_853.jpg
2012-03-13_12-37-55_549.jpg
2012-03-13_12-35-55_974.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS