Network Connection - help

At our remote site we have several computers. All but one will connect
totally to our network.
We are using WXP Prof sp2.
We can ping our Domain servers from that computer
I can connect to that machine via PcAnywhere from our home site
The issue we are having is this one computer at the remote site will not
connect any of our network drives or Outlook.
The other computers sitting next to it are just fine.
1 answer Last reply
More about network connection help

    Sorry, please be more specific.
    Can you elaborate as PCa and PCb for example.

    How are they connected, the one that is connected totally to our network,
    what does this line mean? I'm confused to what you are trying to say. You
    using ICS or other mechanism.

    I suspect that your file and printer sharing port isn't open or something.
    Must be along the way on the network, the port numbers were refused.

    You can open a firewall and allow Port 80 from PCa, but not Port 80 from
    PCb. Please be more specific.

    "abproc" <abproc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > At our remote site we have several computers. All but one will connect
    > totally to our network.
    > We are using WXP Prof sp2.
    > We can ping our Domain servers from that computer
    > I can connect to that machine via PcAnywhere from our home site
    > The issue we are having is this one computer at the remote site will not
    > connect any of our network drives or Outlook.
    > The other computers sitting next to it are just fine.

Network Connection Connection Computers Windows XP