Moving all emails in Entourage to new user. HELP!!!!

How do you move all emails to a new user? I tried to copy the data base
it would not let me.
Brian
4 answers Last reply
More about moving emails entourage user help

    Brian wrote:

    > How do you move all emails to a new user? I tried to copy the data
    > base it would not let me.
    > Brian

    I thought Entourage was a Mac program. You've posted in a Windows XP
    newsgroup. Here's a help site for Entourage:

    http://www.entourage.mvps.org/

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
    Elephant Boy Computers

    http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_move_my_outlook_express_folders_to_my_new_machine.html
    Everything you would ever want to know..........
    Heirloom, old and worked for me

    "Brian" <blitecky@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > How do you move all emails to a new user? I tried to copy the data base
    > it would not let me.
    > Brian

    Try posting your query to any of these Mac-specific newsgroups:

    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

    Brian wrote:
    > How do you move all emails to a new user? I tried to copy the data base
    > it would not let me.
    > Brian

    http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/mac_win.html

    This should have been asked in a entourage or mac group not a windows group.
    "Brian" <blitecky@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1121812411.247054.115460@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
    > How do you move all emails to a new user? I tried to copy the data base
    > it would not let me.
    > Brian

Microsoft Windows XP