Moving all emails in Entourage to new user. HELP!!!!

July 19, 2005 7:33:31 PM

How do you move all emails to a new user? I tried to copy the data base
it would not let me.
Brian
July 19, 2005 8:23:29 PM

Brian wrote:

> How do you move all emails to a new user? I tried to copy the data
> base it would not let me.
> Brian

I thought Entourage was a Mac program. You've posted in a Windows XP
newsgroup. Here's a help site for Entourage:

http://www.entourage.mvps.org/

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
Elephant Boy Computers

http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_move_my_outlook_express_fol...
Everything you would ever want to know..........
Heirloom, old and worked for me

"Brian" <blitecky@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How do you move all emails to a new user? I tried to copy the data base
> it would not let me.
> Brian

July 19, 2005 11:59:08 PM

Try posting your query to any of these Mac-specific newsgroups:

--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

Brian wrote:
> How do you move all emails to a new user? I tried to copy the data base
> it would not let me.
> Brian
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 1:30:13 PM

http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/mac_win.ht...

This should have been asked in a entourage or mac group not a windows group.
"Brian" <blitecky@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1121812411.247054.115460@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> How do you move all emails to a new user? I tried to copy the data base
> it would not let me.
> Brian

April 18, 2012 6:41:16 AM

If you lose some email while transferring the content then you have to take help of Entourage Recovery Software that easily and efficiently restore all emails in the same file formats and too quickly.
!