Moving all emails in Entourage to new user. HELP!!!!

Malke

Brian wrote:

> How do you move all emails to a new user? I tried to copy the data
> base it would not let me.
> Brian

I thought Entourage was a Mac program. You've posted in a Windows XP
newsgroup. Here's a help site for Entourage:

http://www.entourage.mvps.org/

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
Elephant Boy Computers

Try posting your query to any of these Mac-specific newsgroups:

--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

Brian wrote:
> How do you move all emails to a new user? I tried to copy the data base
> it would not let me.
> Brian

http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/mac_win.html

This should have been asked in a entourage or mac group not a windows group.