• Hot Deals
  • Product
Last response: in Deals
March 16, 2012 7:49:23 AM

OS Reinstalled, no more registry or hardware problems:

Still needs fans: 1-60mm for northbridge, 2-80mm's, 1-140mm

Case:Sigma Unicorn
Mobo: Asus P5N-D
Memory:3 GB DDR2 (another expansion slot open as well)
CPU: Q6600 (never been overclocked)
GPU: Sapphire 4850 (potentially dead)
PSU: NZXT 600W
HDD: Seagate 320 GB

Other stuff:
DVD/RW and All-in-one Media Card Reader as well.
Green Cathode Strip at bottom
Liquid cooled Cpu (140mm radiator)
Fully wire tucked.

In it's prime it ran SC2 and WoW and BF2 (not 3) on ultra with no problems until the videocard started being problematic then I just let it sit for a while and kind of never used it.

It was built by Cyberpower PC in 08 for $1376

Don't really know what to ask for it since it does have a few problems albeit it minor and it's getting dated.
$175 will upload pics soon or if interested I can email them to whomever.

More about : classifieds sale q6600 175

March 16, 2012 10:34:18 AM

drunkenmonkey98 said:
Up for sale is my old gaming PC it's been experiencing problems and I'm building a new system so trying to get what I can for it.

There have been issues as stated but it's limited to a few easily replaceable items for someone trying to get a cheap gaming computer.

-The videocard overheats; it's a Sapphire 4850 cleaned the dust out of it and now it runs about 50 degrees C at idle at 70% fan speed it used to run at 90 so I'm pretty sure it's dead.

-All 3 case fans (front and 2 side fans [the rear still works]) are dead, 2- 80mm's and a 140mm

-Northbridge heatsink and fan work but the bearings I think are shot. (it makes a tinking sound)

-OS Problems not recognizing network card (easily solved with the recovery disk I have; just going to wipe the HD and clean install

That's the extent of the problems, it still boots and runs perfect just wanting something new and better; but on to the specs.

Case:Sigma Unicorn
Mobo: Asus P5N-D
Memory:3 GB DDR2 (another expansion slot open as well)
CPU: Q6600 (never been overclocked)
GPU: Sapphire 4850 (potentially dead)
PSU: NZXT 600W
HDD: Seagate 320 GB

Other stuff:
DVD/RW and All-in-one Media Card Reader as well.
Green Cathode Strip at bottom
Liquid cooled Cpu (140mm radiator)
Fully wire tucked.

In it's prime it ran SC2 and WoW and BF2 (not 3) on ultra with no problems until the videocard started being problematic then I just let it sit for a while and kind of never used it.

It was built by Cyberpower PC in 08 for $1376

Don't really know what to ask for it since it does have a few problems albeit it minor and it's getting dated.
$500 O.b.o. will upload pics soon or if interested I can email them to whomever.

Hey are you wiling to part out.
I'm interested in the q6600
March 17, 2012 12:15:19 PM

I'd really not like to I mean it'd be kinda hard to part out the rest but the $500 O.B.O I set was way too high.. shoot me a PM with a best offer and we'll see what we can do if you'd be interested taking it all off my hands.
Related resources
March 18, 2012 4:49:13 AM

Seeing as the video card looks like it's dead, you'd be able to build a better system new for cheaper. I suggest you lower the price considerably.
March 19, 2012 1:10:45 AM

I'll do $50 for the Q6600. You'll reject that offer (although I've seen moderators sell them here at that price), so post your counter offer.
August 7, 2012 12:31:18 AM

Will now sell for $175 + shipping if anyone is interested still... just sitting on a desk collecting dust
!