Going to Europe with my laptop

Hi,
I need help. I am going to Europe soon. I am taking my Gateway laptop with me.
What do I need to charge my laptop's batteries there?
Do I need transformer??? There is 210 V and on my laptop's AC adapter is
written:
INPUT:100-240V~, 50-60Hz 1.7A
OUTPUT: 19V - 3.42A
Your advice will be highly appreciated.

It will work with no transformer. You will just need an adapter for the
plug. Great Britain uses a different outlet then the rest of Europe. Go to
any travel department for the adapters.

http://accessories.gateway.com/AccessoryStore/PC+Accessories_316441/Notebook+Accessories_316800/Power+Adapters_316801/3119280_ProdDetail
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)