3d graphics dont work

July 20, 2005 7:35:03 PM

my games wont run on my pc yet i have directX9.0 and it is working
i think there is a problem with the pixel formatting.
what can i do???
--
wilpresto

More about : graphics dont work

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 10:09:19 PM

Right-click on your Desktop and select:
Properties > Settings > Advanced > Troubleshoot
and slide the Hardware acceleration all the way
to "full" and click apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"wilpresto" wrote:

| my games wont run on my pc yet i have directX9.0 and it is working
| i think there is a problem with the pixel formatting.
| what can i do???
| --
| wilpresto
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 5:37:38 AM

wilpresto wrote:
> my games wont run on my pc yet i have directX9.0 and it is working
> i think there is a problem with the pixel formatting.
> what can i do???

Stop making up terminology. WTF does "pixel formatting" mean? How do you
know directX is working? if your games aren't, maybe it isn't. Have you the
latest version? Are you running the latest driver for your card? Do you
receive any errors? If so, quote them verbatim. "Wont run" [/sic/] is too
vague for a diagnosis.

You may also like to post here: - microsoft.public.windowsxp.games.

How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

How to Act Smart on Usenet

Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/...

How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network
(800) 592-7827
Related resources
July 21, 2005 5:37:39 AM

For future reference, do not post in all caps on Usenet. It's considered
yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your posts very hard to read.

You just posted this indicating how "rude" the poster was Is swearing (WTF)
considered rude? How about the abrasive tone of said post? You are rude.
Period.

news:o 7CDe.5602$hH3.665@fe09.ams...
> wilpresto wrote:
>> my games wont run on my pc yet i have directX9.0 and it is working
>> i think there is a problem with the pixel formatting.
>> what can i do???
>
> Stop making up terminology. WTF does "pixel formatting" mean? How do you
> know directX is working? if your games aren't, maybe it isn't. Have you
> the latest version? Are you running the latest driver for your card? Do
> you receive any errors? If so, quote them verbatim. "Wont run" [/sic/] is
> too vague for a diagnosis.
>
> You may also like to post here: - microsoft.public.windowsxp.games.
>
> How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>
> How to Act Smart on Usenet
>
> Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
> http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/...
>
> How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups
> http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html
>
> Otherwise, you might as well try here:
>
> Psychic Friends Network
> (800) 592-7827

July 21, 2005 11:32:40 AM

"Joe" <ikjj7@esd7m.com> wrote in message
> For future reference, do not post in all caps on Usenet. It's
> considered
> yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your posts very hard to read.
>
> You just posted this indicating how "rude" the poster was Is swearing
> (WTF) considered rude? How about the abrasive tone of said post? You
> are rude. Period.
>
> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message
> news:o 7CDe.5602$hH3.665@fe09.ams...
>> wilpresto wrote:
>>> my games wont run on my pc yet i have directX9.0 and it is working
>>> i think there is a problem with the pixel formatting.
>>> what can i do???
>>
>> Stop making up terminology. WTF does "pixel formatting" mean? How do
>> you know directX is working? if your games aren't, maybe it isn't.
>> Have you the latest version? Are you running the latest driver for
>> your card? Do you receive any errors? If so, quote them verbatim.
>> "Wont run" [/sic/] is too vague for a diagnosis.
>>
>> You may also like to post here: - microsoft.public.windowsxp.games.
>>
>> Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
>> http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/...

Yes, we must all be politically correct and emotionally neutered to
strive towards being clones of each other. Sorry, that's not how Usenet
works.

Stop using that old ASCII terminal as your monitor. You need to fix
your computer because it is showing all caps when the actual text of the
message is NOT all caps. Neither wilpresto or Tick used all caps.

Tick does need, however, to update her canned list of articles regarding
how to post. The Microsoft article doesn't exist anymore.
!