3d graphics dont work

my games wont run on my pc yet i have directX9.0 and it is working
i think there is a problem with the pixel formatting.
what can i do???
--
wilpresto
4 answers Last reply

    Right-click on your Desktop and select:
    Properties > Settings > Advanced > Troubleshoot
    and slide the Hardware acceleration all the way
    to "full" and click apply.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    wilpresto wrote:
    > my games wont run on my pc yet i have directX9.0 and it is working
    > i think there is a problem with the pixel formatting.
    > what can i do???

    Stop making up terminology. WTF does "pixel formatting" mean? How do you
    know directX is working? if your games aren't, maybe it isn't. Have you the
    latest version? Are you running the latest driver for your card? Do you
    receive any errors? If so, quote them verbatim. "Wont run" [/sic/] is too
    vague for a diagnosis.

    You may also like to post here: - microsoft.public.windowsxp.games.

    How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    How to Act Smart on Usenet

    Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
    http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

    How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

    Otherwise, you might as well try here:

    Psychic Friends Network
    (800) 592-7827

    For future reference, do not post in all caps on Usenet. It's considered
    yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your posts very hard to read.

    You just posted this indicating how "rude" the poster was Is swearing (WTF)
    considered rude? How about the abrasive tone of said post? You are rude.
    Period.

    "Joe" <ikjj7@esd7m.com> wrote in message
    > For future reference, do not post in all caps on Usenet. It's
    > considered
    > yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your posts very hard to read.
    >
    > You just posted this indicating how "rude" the poster was Is swearing
    > (WTF) considered rude? How about the abrasive tone of said post? You
    > are rude. Period.
    >
    > "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message
    >> wilpresto wrote:
    >>> my games wont run on my pc yet i have directX9.0 and it is working
    >>> i think there is a problem with the pixel formatting.
    >>> what can i do???
    >>
    >> Stop making up terminology. WTF does "pixel formatting" mean? How do
    >> you know directX is working? if your games aren't, maybe it isn't.
    >> Have you the latest version? Are you running the latest driver for
    >> your card? Do you receive any errors? If so, quote them verbatim.
    >> "Wont run" [/sic/] is too vague for a diagnosis.
    >>
    >> You may also like to post here: - microsoft.public.windowsxp.games.
    >>
    >> Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

    Yes, we must all be politically correct and emotionally neutered to
    strive towards being clones of each other. Sorry, that's not how Usenet
    works.

    Stop using that old ASCII terminal as your monitor. You need to fix
    your computer because it is showing all caps when the actual text of the
    message is NOT all caps. Neither wilpresto or Tick used all caps.

    Tick does need, however, to update her canned list of articles regarding
    how to post. The Microsoft article doesn't exist anymore.

Graphics Microsoft 3D Windows XP