taskbar

Hints are partially covered by taskbar. It was fine, with hints above
the taskbar. How can I fix this?

Thanks.

Try logging out and back in again. It is a temporary phenomenon which is
one of those nagging 'bugs' that has yet to be resolved. Some theorize that
it is caused by some program, possibly unrelated to the icons in the
notification tray. Almost everyone has seen it at one time or another. It
always comes back. In fact I have the same problem on my x64 machine right
now and I have seen it often on all my desktops. I have never seen a
permanent fix posted anywhere. (I'm hoping someone will pop in response and
prove me wrong).

"Sanford Aranoff" <aranoff@analysis-knowledge.com> wrote in message
> Hints are partially covered by taskbar. It was fine, with hints above
> the taskbar. How can I fix this?
>
> Thanks.

Thanks. Indeed, this worked.

I have many icons on my desktop. I noticed that while the bug was present, the
icons on the top of the screen were partially hidden. It is as if the screen
were shifted. I do not know if this comment helps.

Colin Barnhorst wrote:

> Try logging out and back in again. It is a temporary phenomenon which is
> one of those nagging 'bugs' that has yet to be resolved. Some theorize that
> it is caused by some program, possibly unrelated to the icons in the
> notification tray. Almost everyone has seen it at one time or another. It
> always comes back. In fact I have the same problem on my x64 machine right
> now and I have seen it often on all my desktops. I have never seen a
> permanent fix posted anywhere. (I'm hoping someone will pop in response and
> prove me wrong).
>
> "Sanford Aranoff" <aranoff@analysis-knowledge.com> wrote in message
> > Hints are partially covered by taskbar. It was fine, with hints above
> > the taskbar. How can I fix this?
> >
> > Thanks.

Great call. I never noticed that.