Context menu

How can I put a "select all" command in the right mouse button (context
menu) for windows explorer? There are times when it would be convenient to
select all of the files/folders in a folder.
5 answers Last reply
More about context menu

    Primal Oooze wrote:
    > How can I put a "select all" command in the right mouse
    > button (context menu) for windows explorer? There are times
    > when it would be convenient to select all of the
    > files/folders in a folder.

    Why not just hit Ctrl + A?

    Nepatsfan

    "Nepatsfan" <nepatsfan@SBXXXIX.com> wrote in message
    > Primal Oooze wrote:
    > > How can I put a "select all" command in the right mouse
    > > button (context menu) for windows explorer? There are times
    > > when it would be convenient to select all of the
    > > files/folders in a folder.
    >
    > Why not just hit Ctrl + A?
    >
    > Nepatsfan

    Because I want the option in the context menu. Call me stubborn.

    ok, I found a third party freeware utility called "Select All" that adds
    that specific option to the context menu.

    http://crashcoursesoftware.com/download/

    Write a program.

    Primal Oooze Wrote:
    > ok, I found a third party freeware utility called "Select All" that
    > adds
    > that specific option to the context menu.
    >
    > http://crashcoursesoftware.com/download/

    or if you *don't want "Invert Selection" taking up room* on your menu,
    you could try 'Select All Extension 1.0' (http://tinyurl.com/846jd).
    its nice cause it has a silent install option too ;)

    --
    brassbullocks

Windows Explorer Command Prompt Microsoft Windows XP