Context menu

July 22, 2005 9:02:49 PM

How can I put a "select all" command in the right mouse button (context
menu) for windows explorer? There are times when it would be convenient to
select all of the files/folders in a folder.

More about : context menu

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 9:02:50 PM

Primal Oooze wrote:
> How can I put a "select all" command in the right mouse
> button (context menu) for windows explorer? There are times
> when it would be convenient to select all of the
> files/folders in a folder.

Why not just hit Ctrl + A?

Nepatsfan
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 10:25:43 PM

"Nepatsfan" <nepatsfan@SBXXXIX.com> wrote in message
> Primal Oooze wrote:
> > How can I put a "select all" command in the right mouse
> > button (context menu) for windows explorer? There are times
> > when it would be convenient to select all of the
> > files/folders in a folder.
>
> Why not just hit Ctrl + A?
>
> Nepatsfan

Because I want the option in the context menu. Call me stubborn.
July 22, 2005 11:06:11 PM

ok, I found a third party freeware utility called "Select All" that adds
that specific option to the context menu.

http://crashcoursesoftware.com/download/
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 8:32:40 AM

Write a program.

"Primal Oooze" <primeooze@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HSaEe.2037$lX2.1584@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com...

> "Nepatsfan" <nepatsfan@SBXXXIX.com> wrote in message
>> Primal Oooze wrote:
>> > How can I put a "select all" command in the right mouse
>> > button (context menu) for windows explorer? There are times
>> > when it would be convenient to select all of the
>> > files/folders in a folder.
>>
>> Why not just hit Ctrl + A?
>>
>> Nepatsfan
>>

> Because I want the option in the context menu. Call me stubborn.

Anonymous
August 8, 2005 10:05:57 AM

Primal Oooze Wrote:
> ok, I found a third party freeware utility called "Select All" that
> adds
> that specific option to the context menu.
>
> http://crashcoursesoftware.com/download/

or if you *don't want "Invert Selection" taking up room* on your menu,
you could try 'Select All Extension 1.0' (http://tinyurl.com/846jd).
its nice cause it has a silent install option too ;)

--
brassbullocks
!