Every time I type in my username and password I receive a notification[ sign
in attempt failed] I've had a technician come out to my home and check my
modem,and everthing is OK. I've talked to techs on the phone for hours going
through troubleshooting procedures. Still can't sign in. Need some big help.
I can connect to Internet Explorer but not my Yahoo home page. All ready used
installation CD.
--
lukie costanza

Try your user name and password on another computer and see if it works
there.

If it works on the other computer, go back to the first one. I suspect your
problem is a blocked cookie or security setting. Tools, Internet Options,
Privacy and check your settings. If you have added a pop-up blocker, that
might be to blame.