MSI K7N2 Delta ILSR Problems

Venon_

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2003
This is my second motherboard of the same type and the problem is here again. I have used the card in 40-50 days and when I was gonna to save in the BIOS the hole pc freez. I got a new card on the warranty. The same has happend here. on my 4. time in the BIOS the hole [-peep-] freezed when I was saving.
And the pc don`t start. I guess the BIOS is damaged. There is now PIP when i turn it on and it don`t know that i have a floppydisk if i try...

I have tryed to reset CMOS and the jumper on the card...

My Box inside:
MSI K7N2 Delta ILSR
AMD Athlon Xp 2800+
1GB DDR Ram
GF4 Ti4600

Please help!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Venon_ on 08/26/03 01:48 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
You need to reset your BIOS. If you can't find a "clear CMOS" jumper on the board, you can clear the offending setting by unplugging your computer, flipping the battery (to short the connections and discharge the BIOS chip), and then flipping the battery back and plugging the system in again.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Pclele

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2003
I haven't encountered the problems as you said before. So I think the problems are due to your wrong settings. Set your bios correctly and perhaps you will solve your problems.