HP Netserver E60 help wanted

I have bought an HP Netserver E60 but the HP navigator cd-rom is missing.
Could someone please tell med where to DL/get it

On the seventh day, Nicolaj wrote...

> I have bought an HP Netserver E60 but the HP navigator cd-rom is missing.
> Could someone please tell med where to DL/get it

AFAIK you can't d/l it from HP. However, there are some rather illegal
sources available such as emule or bittorrent. Have a look.

They are also for sale on ebay frequently.

Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson. You find the present tense,
and the past perfect.