FS: ---400W PSU, E6400 CPU, & ASUS P5BW-LAHP Mobo-----Great Deal----->

Status
Not open for further replies.

specopspc

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2010
Upgraded this on HP Pavillion works great nothing wrong with it; parting out my 775 gear.

Thanks for looking...!! :thup:

Buy all 3 as a package deal for $85 Shipped---> Or as listed individually
Mother Board:
ASUS P5BW-LAHP----- $35 Shipped in CONUS for International please PM me as we can work something out

Power Supply:
Cooler Master P4507F5W 400W PSU----$33 Shipped in CONUS for International please PM me as we can work something out

CPU:
Intel Core DUO 2 E6400---$35 Shipped in CONUS for International please PM me as we can work something out

**Please note all items listed here are in perfect working order absolutely nothing defective. Thank You**

All shipping prices included in payment price are for CONUS--International please PM me as we can set something up.
At this time only form of payment I am willing to accept is either a USPS Money order or Personal Check but of course there will be a hold on the shipment until check clears. **NO PAYPAL** I will ship same day of payment clearing. Best bet USPS money order to make things quicker if you dont want to wait.

MOBO SPECS:
Micro-ATX:
Audio:Realtek ALC 885 / Built-in High Definition 8 channel audio / Dolby 5.1 audio support
FSB:533 MHz, 800 MHz, 1066 MHz (processor dependent)
Chipset: Intel P965
Processor Support: 775LGA
Ram:Maximum memory is 8 GB
Four 240-pin DDR2 DIMM sockets
Supports PC2 4200 (533 MHz), PC 5300 (667 MHz) and PC2 6400 (800 MHz) DDR2 DIMMs

Network:Integrated into motherboard / Intel 82562V -10/100 Mb/s

Internals:
One 24-pin ATX power connector
One 4-pin ATX power connector
Four SATA connectors
One floppy drive connector
Two 12v fan connector
One 9-pin header for power button, reset button, power LED, and HDD LED
One CD-Audio In connector
Audio headers
Three USB 2.0 headers supporting 6 USB ports or devices
One IEEE 1394a connector

Mother Board:
ASUS P5BW-LAHP----- $35 Shipped in CONUS for International please PM me as we can work something out

ee18168c.jpg

540a69a2.jpg

CPU:
Intel Core DUO 2 E6400---$35 Shipped in CONUS for International please PM me as we can work something out

82fb941a.jpg

a2e8f631.jpg

Power Supply:
Cooler Master P4507F5W 400W PSU----$33 Shipped in CONUS for International please PM me as we can work something out

1bbdaf65.jpg

b64df241.jpg

d61a085d.jpg

specopspc

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2010

DeBlabber, So sorry to break your heart but you seem not to be to knowledgeable if you were you would know that the E4300 is the bottom of the barrel and the E6400 which is mid grade of the Core 2 DUO's sells for $35-40 on most forums. Maybe your personal preference might not be Cooler Master but maybe someone doing a budget build might want it. The MOBO--Did I say it was over clockable?Anyway I have no idea why I entertain your "Online Personality" you come off as the price Police of the Tom Forums---Dude have a coke & smile, you have bashed me before on my GTX 560 sale thread I am basically telling you now--- Go Fly a Flipping Kite...!!

I been following your post's since this one it seems to me you are a very disgruntled & argumentative with fellow forum members and their postings. Your last comment to me really says alot about your personality- "To try a place that knows less about tech"? You must suffer heavily from "Megalomania" get your head out your "ask" your no better than anyone here as am I, but at least I am aware of myself and no where in my posting am I trying to "appear to deceive" as you indirectly care to imply we are all here to learn & I hope you learn more diplomatic ways of addressing people in the future; as some will not tolerate BS--------------Have a Good Day! :hello:

Okay, well I deleted specifics of my post. I tend to be rude and then apologize for it because I'm pretty terrible at realizing something is rude before people point it out to me. Sorry if I was rude and I'll try I'll try not to bash your prices again, or if I do, I'll do it in a PM...although I stand by my Cooler Master PSUs are garbage comment.

I should've written "try a place that knows less about tech" differently. What I meant was, you get better selling prices on eBay or craigslist. I mean it in no insulting way to say that you should always consider selling used parts there as they fetch higher prices. Enthusiasts place little value on used parts.

If you want to trade/sell older parts here, I feel like it's more about friendly exchange than getting much money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.