I am trying to load windows xp from a boot disc and am coming up with a
message that reads: windows root\systme32\hal.dll is missing
what does this mean or where can i get this file?

--
djmaland

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web page:

"HAL - Hardware Abstraction Layer"
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_h.htm

--

Will Denny