Double Throw Barbs and the Mana They Consume

Holy Cripes!

Talk about manaholics. Almost seems like this guy goes through mana
faster than the casters that I've played.

TwoGunShythed needs to take the saloon out on the prairie with him.

Orion Ryder

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Holy Cripes!
>
> Talk about manaholics. Almost seems like this guy goes through mana
> faster than the casters that I've played.
>
> TwoGunShythed needs to take the saloon out on the prairie with him.

Double Throw is pretty low on mana use, basically like a zealot. Even 2%
mana steal was enough for my guy...