languages

I bought a second computer using the Windows XP operating system. The list
of Language in the new one, however, does not include Hebrew. Where can I
find it?
2 answers Last reply
More about languages

    To install complex script and right-to-left language files:

    1. Open Regional and Language Options in Control Panel.
    2. On the Languages tab, under Supplemental language support,
    select the Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages check box.
    3. Click OK or Apply.
    4. After the files are installed, you must restart your computer.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "M Weiss" wrote:

    | I bought a second computer using the Windows XP operating system. The list
    | of Language in the new one, however, does not include Hebrew. Where can I
    | find it?

    If you want Windows to interact with you in Hebrew or any foreign language
    you have to purchase the foreign language version of Windows.

    If you want to be able to view web content in Hebrew or any foreign
    language, simply go to a page written in that language and Windows will
    offer to download the necessary language files. Also see this topic in
    Internet Explorer's Help file: To correctly display Web pages encoded in any
    language.

    --
    Ted Zieglar
    "You can do it if you try."

    "M Weiss" <m2weiss@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I bought a second computer using the Windows XP operating system. The list
    > of Language in the new one, however, does not include Hebrew. Where can I
    > find it?

Computers Microsoft Windows XP