firewall not right

i cant turn my firewall on, been to security centre it says ics files not
running what can i do to fix this please

=?Utf-8?B?VGVzczc1?= <Tess75@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> i cant turn my firewall on, been to security centre it says ics
> files not running what can i do to fix this please

You should be using a third-party firewall like Sygate,Kerio or Zone
Alarm.
-max
--
"VISTA" is an acronym for the top five Windows problems: Viruses,
Infections, Spyware, Trojans and Adware. -PanHandler